View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #37
Shadowplay
Groupie
Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shadowplay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Thank you very much for the video. That was so much better than the normal 1 minutes of fluff I see a lot of times. This video really gave me a good feel for what actually using the device would be like and consequently I think I'm in love with the 650.

There's nothing wrong with my 505 at all - I use it pretty much every day. It has seen heavy use since the day I bought it more than 2 years ago, but still looks great and has the same fantastic battery life as always. So why would I want to replace it? Because that 650 is damn sexy!

I really like the way they implemented the new touch screen, dictionary support, notes, etc. My 505 works great, but even with custom firmware there are lots of things it just can't do.
Shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote