View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Tools for adjusting ePub for specifi readers?

What tools exists for automatically convert an ePub to something suitable for a specific reader? Just playing around with my Gen3 and ePub a couple of hours I have noticed tha you need to remove text-align from the css file to be able to choose justification or not in the Gen3. You also need to adjust the top margin.

So have anybody started writing any libraries for this or should I just write the tools myself (maybe a good project for learning Python...).
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote