View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 05:05 PM   #14
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawadLeLogeur View Post
Thanks for the help!

To be honest, the only reason I need Wi Fi is for Pocket. Maybe there is a way to update Pocket periodically by connecting to USB?
Kobo Desktop will update Your Pocket articles. I just tried because I did not know, I disabled Wi Fi and synchronized my Kobo and I obtained a new article. But of course Wi Fi is more comfortable if You are able to make it work.

The only time that Kobo Desktop was really useful for me was after a factory reset that caused the wi fii not to work.

A strange thing that happens to me: if I get up Wi Fi and imediately go to Kobo Store the chances of a correct functioning increase
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote