View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 02:56 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawadLeLogeur View Post
My bad, I thought the post device tag would be visible. It's a Forma running 4.15.12920
The tag is there, but I didn't notice it when reading your post. And I like to see everything stated in one place.
Quote:
So far, I have determined that rebooting/toggling the Wi Fi on off/switching between firmwares doesn't seem to work. I've tried all the combination sequences I could think of.

I will try to find the .tgz file first, then will try reinstalling and I'll report back with my findings. Is there a way to backup settings and data before doing this? I've downloaded a number of dictionaries and other features already.
When I'm trying something different, I take a copy of everything on the book partition. Then, if I need to, I can restore to that state easily. It doesn't save any configuration stored on the root partition, such as the WiFi settings, but it gets me back where I started easily.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote