View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 09:20 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It's on my TODO list to add new plugin notifications to calibre as part of the normal new calibre version available popup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
How many 3rd party plugins work with SERVER?
I recall Kovid mentioning server-side plugins when V3 was first released, I can't recall the context - possibly to do with non-browser based thin clients accessing a common server.

And, AFAIK the automation tool links bernie posted are not server specific tools, they also work on the desktop.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote