View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 07:07 PM   #4182
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeardman View Post
PRS+ is open source so continued development is entirely possible if anybody on Earth feels like doing so. Like me, for example. I've already made some changes and have built my own installer/update locally.
It's good to see someone interested after all this time. PRS+ really added to the reader's functionality. The device is solid and it was easy to replace the battery on my 505, which is really the only limiting factor. Add to that how well calibre's device driver allows you to organize your books on the device and it is a great, solidly built ereader.

I no longer own one having passed on all of my Sony ereaders to other family members.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote