View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 04:57 AM   #4177
gingerbeardman
Zealot
gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gingerbeardman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Sony Readers, Kobo Touch Edition, iPhone
@kuromusha I'm a recent Sony PRS owner and am looking to dabble in PRS+

I most recently realised somehow the extern.css installed on my PRS-650 had only one long line so the size controls (alignment, line height, font size) were not working. I had to look around in there to figure that out.

So, with the original google code site being closed to development is there any official place for this to be? Or should I just start a new repo on GitHub?

Last edited by gingerbeardman; 11-24-2017 at 02:53 PM.
gingerbeardman is offline   Reply With Quote