View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 04:05 AM   #4176
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromusha View Post
oh geesh, where do I begin. Some bugs I have found

1. When are you reading upside down after rotating 180 degrees, then you go to the home screen, the home screen is completely screwed up with bottom sections missing.

2. When you are reading upside down, the images in stand by returns to normal position, not upside down.

3. When you have "close popup by page tap" turn on and "keep selection after dictionary" turn on, the reader will NOT keep selection after you close the popup by page tap. (but will if you close the popup by clicking on the X)

4. When you have the dictionary popup active, and you swipe to turn a page, it will turn pages infinitely until you tap again to stop it.

5. If you assign "size" to one of the key bindings, it will give you "zoom page" instead of "size".

6. When you read in portrait mode, the text size will be a lot larger than the size in portrait, and the book will not flow properly, absolutely unusable for epub.

7. When you assign turn 180 degree (not sure about turn 90 or 270 degrees) to a key, and you press that key. The screen will not rotate until you initiate another action.

8. When turn 180 degrees, the keyboard is f**ked up, only showing 60% of it.

There are some more bugs that I can't recall right now and I'm sure there are a lot more that I have not discovered.
That's probably it then, I don't rotate my reader
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote