View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 09:17 PM   #15
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
Your aunt would need someone to turn voice guide on for her - it doesn't come turned on by default. In fact, I've heard of people accidentally turning it on, and they can't figure out how to turn it off.
Interesting. Is it pretty straightforward after that? With practice how long would it take to get a new book and stat reading. My aunt is 85 but she is pretty good at this kind of thing. And how is the quality of the TTS. She is used to audio books which vary widely but would have to be as good as a mediocre audio book I think.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote