View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:05 PM   #319
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK2go View Post
Will it be possible [to use text re-flow and native PDF output together] in the future? I'm asking, as the native PDFs have much smoother fonts and therefore are much nicer to read, but as they still have the same number of word's per line, esp. single column documents become hard to read due to small font size...
You wouldn't like the result using them together--trust me. It would take too long to render the PDF page and probably run your device out of memory, and selecting text would not work well. But if you don't mind a larger output file size, you can get an arbitrarily smooth font in the re-flow conversion by increasing the output file resolution. See the 4th question on my FAQ page. Also turn on OCR if you want to be able to search for or select the text.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote