View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #22
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank's View Post
If I just copy everyhing and paste it into word 1. the link's don't work anymore (and there are plenty in the text) and 2. all pictures are gone.
The pictures I can live with, because I can add what I need, but if you want to study the material, you need the link's working, to be able to look up the references and quotes.
But what I could do is, to have Sigil and Word open next to each other.
What, exactly, is your source material?
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote