View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:26 AM   #1530
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
*whimpers* So far, I have gotten all my Swedish e-books from the library, since Swedish prices are outrageous. Except, now they are having a campaign and offers a bunch of the titles on my Swedish wishlist for 8 dollar or less. ( Normally an e-book costs at least 13 dollar.)
And I am really torn, since I want to reward them by buying some of the books.
If it's a special, time-limited offer, and the books are on your wishlist, it's within the rules to get some.

Unless you've made some special commitment to not buy anything?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote