View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #1516
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekster View Post
And besides, I still have the three musketeers series keeping me busy. The last book alone has already lasted me more than a month, and I've still got about 30% to go before the ending.
I read those at the end of 2010/beginning of 2011. They're a good read, I think. When you've finished, you might like the Musketeer Mysteries by Sarah S'Almeida (Sarah A. Hoyt), which are set at the time when D'Artagnan has just arrived in Paris.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote