View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by petermillard View Post
Ummm unless I'm seriously mistaken, it's either Friday 18th or Saturday 19th - unless of course, you're planning waaaaay ahead here

I'd love to come, but a week's notice is impossible - I need a couple of months heads-up to get it in the diary - next time, maybe...

Pete.
well, so far it looks like it will be the friday, but i did originally propose either friday or saturday... no-one has said they prefer saturday so far, so i think it will be friday.

seriously, you can't fit it in your schedule with a FULL WEEK's notice ??? what about the eurostar ? it's only a few hours away ! (unless of course the train breaks down in the tunnel again and you're stranded for 12 hours).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
What's that?
apéro short for apéritif, drinks before dinner.

Quote:
Do you know how big Texas is?

BOb
hmmm... quite big ? (is this a trick question ?) but then y'all are used to that, right ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote