View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
scrapking, I've been to four Grey Cups - '78, '79, '85 and '96. The '96 game in Hamilton was a glorious game in the snow!

I went to a couple of Birmingham Barracudas games in '95, and I went to the first Baltimore CFL Colts game in '94. Had a ball every time.

Whenever I go to Ontario, I always try to take in an Argos or Ticats game (it's been a number of years, though, since I've been up your way). And back in the day when the Rough Riders were still around, I always sat on the South Side, which meant something to the Ottawa people, though I'm not sure what. The South Side had the upper deck, which was my reason.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote