View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:57 AM   #225
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
pchrist7:

I have a question for you, it's kinda related to the kindle template for annotations. I have a few books which some lost their annotation file, so I tried to "reacreate" them by opening the book back on the kindle and then re-running the fetch annotations. This worked as it was supposed to but of course now they have the later date instead of the true date in which they were read. I have a custom column which keeps track of this date and I thought if I went into the comments section and updated the date to the true date this info would show up in the custom column, but instead they show up as Not Read. Is there anyway to get these books to reflect the true date instead of the later date?

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote