View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #65
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Yes, the <meta> tag is what is used to identify jackets.
Regardless of the name of the file, that explains what I'm seeing. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
EDIT: At purely a guess I would say perhaps in 0.6.50 they added the <meta> tag, which is why the comment says it will only work from that version onwards. In which case my check won't pickup such jackets in books either. That is speculation but is what I would infer from the description you posted if I had written the code, but I am only guessing.
You answered my question. I have quite a few that calibre recognizes as having a book jacket and automatically updates on a new conversion that the QA plugin marks as having no jacket. It seems these are labeled jacket1 vice jacket.

I'll send you a link to a sample book in PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote