View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 02:21 PM   #63
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas_AR View Post
Anybody has experienced the same behaviour?
Using latest Sigil and Plugin.
Thanks
Yes. Inserting at the Beginning or End work fine. The Insert Before|After functionality seems to be a bit off, however. Not sure if that's new, or if it's always been that way.

And looking at the code, I see why it doesn't work, but I'm not certain how quick or easy the fix would be. If there was a one-line change I could give to correct it, I would. You'll probably have to wait on the plugin creator to notice this.

Suffice to say: the code should probably be using bk.spine_iter() instead of bk.text_iter. And sorting the xhtml files before loading them int0 the combo box is a mistake.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-15-2019 at 02:59 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote