View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:49 PM   #222
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Did this get sorted?

I have two devices on which I have now loaded 2019.03 and both still display the original problem of the bottom line not being visible as it is covered by the system menu options (Home, Back etc).

One device is the Energy Sistems EReader Pro Plus (E-Ink Screen)
the other an Android Tablet with a colour screen.

The Tablet does have an option "Full Scree" which whether ticked or not makes no difference to the display.

The E.S. EReader does not offer the "Full Screen" option.

BobC
Yes, it was fixed following google guides for api14+. On api14-15 (4.0.3-4.0.4) a fullscreen switch is available and should show/hide the statusbar (if any). Newer apis 16-18 start in fullscreen and don't have a fullscreen switch. Starting with api 19 we're using the immersive mode automatically.

So, please open an issue on github, reporting for each device a screenshot/picture reproducing the issue and the version of android it runs.

I cannot reproduce on any android emulator/device/thingy I tried: android emulators for api 15/16/17/18, energy pro 4 with api 16, lg optimus 3rd running 4.0.4.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote