View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 12:33 AM   #14
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
I wrote a long response to your earlier post when your first mentioned this, detailing everything I saw, before I tried the metadata download from the edit dialog ; after that I discarded the details. But there was no view log. Maybe if some succeed there would be but if they all fail all you get is an error popup with three buttons: copy to clipboard, view details and OK. And the view details here doesn't show the log, just the one line failure error message.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote