View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 07:34 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I love the Kindle Scribe

I caved in and bought it at BestBuy two days ago and I can not put it down! The fingernails showed without issue and was able to download my 1,100 plus ebooks without any indexing hiccups. 100x faster than the Oasis in the setup. The device is blazing fast and writing on it is much more fluid and natural than with the KOBO Sage.

Battery is top notch. Had very little battery drain in downloading my library. The Kindle Oasis I would need to charge 2-3 times during downloading everything but only 1 charge for the scribe during downloading and set up. Got a nice 3rd party case for $17 ( No way am I paying $50 to $80 for a case ). It did not photo well. it is actually a nice blue color
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scribe1.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	200290   Click image for larger version

Name:	scribe2.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	200291  

Last edited by HLS; 03-12-2023 at 07:42 PM.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote