View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 08:32 AM   #14
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Use the "Palm" option. Set the format to "MobiPocket" and the device to anything except "Palm B&W". All the other three device options are the same, and give you colour pictures in the resulting file, which is nice if you're using the desktop reader.

One thing to note with Mobi books is that you need to insert MANUAL pagebreaks at the start of chapters - you don't get them automatically as you do with the Sony Reader option.
I have done it as you explained and it works fine - manual page breaks and TOC. There is only one thing I miss. When I am at the beginning of a book (where my TOC is located) I can choose any chapter I want and it takes me over there. What if I want to jump to another chapter? How do I get to this page where I have TOC, so I can choose where to go?
In Sony reader it is not a function of LRF, it is reader's function, I just hit MENU wheel once it gets me back to TOC.
What do you do in iLiad? Is it possible?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote