View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 08:46 AM   #52
gummihuhn
Enthusiast
gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gummihuhn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Well there is definitely something wrong with that install of the android version, I don't know if other Google Nexus 7 users are having the same problems, or not. It sounds like Koreader is aware of the /koreader/ location, but it also is missing an important file.

Luck;
Ken
Yes, that seems to be the case. I will keep trying and will post here if I have any breakthroughs or learn anything new about the issue.

Thanks as always for the help Ken.
gummihuhn is offline   Reply With Quote