View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 02:22 PM   #9
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone XR, iPad Pro 9.7, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would have seen the 1 on the settings icon and updated. So I'm surprised by now that anyone with an iPhone 5 has not seen that there is an update by now.
Apparently you don't even read the threads, or perhaps lack the attention span to grasp all the details. I, and no doubt others in a similar situation as me, rarely even turn their old iPhone on since it is merely a backup in case the newer phone goes bad. We might not turn them on but once every several months, or even longer. I periodically plug it in to charge, but rarely turn it on and actually check on it. After all it is a only a BACKUP DEVICE in case the daily use device breaks, gets stolen, etc.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote