View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 12:47 PM   #132
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I had a similar problem with using S&R on Comments - could get it do do what I wanted. I put it down to my incompetence, and hacked out a one-off version of the Cleaning Comments plugin.

BR
Modifying plugins goes quite a bit above my head, I'm afraid.

I experimented with using the Cleaning Comments plugin as-is, but the results were pretty much the same. Couldn't get the paragraph spacing right.

Is there no way at all to bulk insert html code into the already existing comments without deleting them? I know you can bulk insert whatever you want in the comments field (use it on the newly added books all the time), but it will delete the existing comments.