View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Leung View Post
I can see it being a nice feature in fiction, too, depending on use. Would be cool to hear some authors talk about their work at the end of a book, for instance. Sorta like on DVDs, when directors talk about how they approached their work. Of course, not all readers or authors would want such, but would be an option for those who do. Readers who dislike such a feature could skip it.
Well I'll give you that. A interview/commentary of sorts could possibly be neat, plus as you say easily ignored if not wanted. I just don't think I'd like it if the publishers started using it to actually tell part of the story.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote