View Single Post
Old 06-21-2004, 02:30 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Laks MP3 Watch: Musik for your Wrist!

The new watch comes in flavours of 32/64/128/256 MB and is available from Laks (256 MB costs $199.99).

I4U has now a review of this nifty little MP3 player. It's conclusion: "Overall this watch looks good, sounds good, and has a nice GEEK appeal (yes I am a geek) I mean, how many watches can you pull a USB connector out of, and hook to your computer??"