View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 07:55 AM   #3
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
I found a 1.2 update/patch on Bookeen's home page, but the instructions said I had to copy the file to an SD device or some such, but I don't have that. Why can't I just copy it to the reader itself???
Just buy an SD card. They are very cheap. The reason to update from the SD card is probably that it is more robust than updating from an internal partition.

But if you bought the Cybook recently you should have the latest firmware and should not update
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote