View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #438
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I have sent you a PM with the details and address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I have some [scratches] belly button lint, and this thing I found in the garden, under the dead palm, which is either some mysterious key that will open a portal to the black horror between the stars, or something off an old children's toy (maybe a Tonka truck). I've put them both in the post, with a postage-paid, self-addressed freezer bag which I've cleaned most of the chicken-goo out of.

Please make the cheque out to "Chumley Humbert Mumblebottom-Smythe".

Yours faithfully,
Bertram Henbury Gibbonton-Farquhar (Chief Accountant of the above entity)
Your settlement has been processed and should arrive shortly. You are reminded of the terms of the settlement that forbid the resale of your award(s) through eBay or other like auction houses without the prior consent of the belly-button lint and VR's pet human. If these terms are not met then you must read the "Corrupt-A-Wish" thread 12 times fast while fasting in a speeding automobile or light truck. (No SUVs permitted.)

Additional terms and conditions may apply.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote