View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Well, hell...if we're gonna find one, it'll be here, most likely. I'll ask over in the K forum. Who knows? I am fairly sure...I think I had a UK customer in...2009...that had a K that couldn't display a table. And an American customer, ditto. However, my brains have rotted since then.

And I know factually, from sad experience, about the K2-page-flip issue. I still have a K2. I think it has the firmware upgrade, but I clearly recall the table formatting scrambling like eggs for an omelet once you flipped the "page" on a table. T'was a sad sight, lemme tell ya. TBH, I haven't tried any table longer than 10 rows--it's sort of our "rule," 3 columns, 10 rows as a table--since then. I mean, not for any book destined for Amazon, and they all are. I've never assumed that the original table problem was fixed all across the board.

Hitch
I, too, try to keep tables on one page even on ePub for best results. Making two tables is better than a too large one.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote