View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #36
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I guess it's back to hand editing that HTML file to insert the two-tiered TOC.

I've never used BD to prepare a TOC so don't know what to expect here.

I don't mind working with HTML, so I might gives this a go (and finish what I started so long ago).

How would you like that two-tiered TOC to function? Was my idea similar?

Any tips/ideas would be helpful.
Nick, that's awfully nice of you, as usual. Frankly, I don't really care since I can't imagine me ever using the thing. I was just trying to help fulfill other people's desire. But for those that might try to use it, I would think that the TOC you had would be a very useful thing. I was also thinking that if you were trying to get to ELUCIDATE, for example, and clicked on EL to get you to that part of the dictionary, it might also be helpful to have at that spot selections for EK and EM. That way, you could see what page EL was on and then quickly also see where EM was at and that might help you guesstimate where ELUCIDATE might be. I don't know. I've given all of this about 20 seconds thought so far, Nick. If you want to spend any time, I'd say post something with the bare minimum amount of your effort and let's see if people unanimously say whether this is all folly or not and we can go from there. You think?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote