View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:52 AM   #6
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by temp-au View Post
The mod failed on my Story HD which is currently running release version 1.33AU (i.e. the Australian not US version).
I'm glad I built in that verification step then... mixing AUS with US files might not be healthy - not sure how different those versions are. I don't have a full firmware file for AUS, only patches for 1.29 and 1.33. Thankfully all files changed in 1.33 were also changed in 1.29, so I could possibly build a 1.33AUS to 1.29AUS downgrade.

Is it the same problem (webbrowser disabled, and you want to use WebPortal)? Or do you want to downgrade for different reasons?
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote