View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #350
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Hi Trauma Doll, paragraph spacing will be resolved in the upcoming Marvin version 1.2 in January, see here: http://marvinapp.com/whatsnew.html You'll be able to reduce it to zero, I suppose. Personally, I like leaving a very slight space between paragraphs (corresponding to 3 or 6 points in word processors), not the default full line (12 points).
Thanks! I've been keeping an eye on this thread on and off for a few days as I suspected I might get a Mini for Christmas, but I failed to be aware of the webpage.

Good to know.

(I suspect writing an ebook reader to be all things to all people must be quite the project, as so many of us can be persnickety about so many little things. I've been reading ebooks for a long time and have gotten pretty set in my ways--no serifs, no unnecessarily large margins, no extra line breaks--but I know other people have entirely different criteria that drives them nuts. So I salute any attempt, especially one that seems as ambitious as this one so far.)