View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #20
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
Anyone try this yet?
I have tried it. And it seems that the books that show up on the home screen are now the books I have set, from the sd card as my current reads and where before for the the first few seconds, the books that showed on home screen were the ones loaded from the desktop then the sd card ones would replace them. I like the idea of the actual books I am reading being the ones that show up!

REgards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote