View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #13
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Update!

The daughter has a friend that uses his/her fathers Ipad. So she wants one also! But at $600 at the time it is a tad steep. The girl is 7 years old and still has not had the Christmas bubble popped about Santa yet. It is hard enough that she was introduced to death with her father and just last week her aunt.

I plan to help, in what ever way it takes, but other than my kindles that I do know about and love. I really do not have a clue.

It must be something that she can not grow out of and a kindle/nexus seem to be close to what the ipad can be and do.

Started this thread to get a mix of good opinions/discussions on the subject.

Edit: The Ipad mini is cheaper but the screen resolution puts me off. But it is a Ipad and that would match.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 12-07-2012 at 11:20 AM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote