View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #58
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
My mobipockets downloaded. The ones that didn't may be the ones that expired that they replaced with Ereader - remember that? Even though expired they still show in the bookshelf.
No, I have about 475 non-expired secure mobipocket files. None have bulk downloaded, whether the default format was Mobi (kindle) or prc.

But I can do them in batches of 99. It was the 850ish multiformat ones I really didn't want to have to batch download in ePub and Mobi.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote