View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #6
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
Thanks, very helpful opinions. I've been a Sony die-hard all these years, but just absolutely love the lighted screen (in fact, I've been reading a lot on my Nook Color lately, just for that reason although it's a battery hog and heavy).

I also have an underlying love for supporting the underdog, but not at the expense of usability. I'm pretty far down on the Paperwhite list due to my indecision, so I guess I'll check out actual user reviews on both readers before I make my final choice.
You might ask on the Kobo forum to get the perspective of actual Kobo users rather than those of Kindle or Sony fans. Kobo has 50% market share in Canada. Not everyone has had problems. I for one have not and taking into account it's popularity, I can't be alone or Sony or Kindle would be #1. Not saying I don't love my Sony but I'd take the opinion of owners rather than that of others based on hearsay.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote