View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #33
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's Caecilia in it's condensed form. It's not too bad but it's too light for me. It needs more weight. If you ever want to use a custom font on the K4 it's super easy to do! I use Amasis Modified which is just lovely. It just takes a plugin and Calibre to add the font of your choice and you can change the margins with the same plugin. I use 30 which looks alot better than default.
Blossom, would you pm me with more information about changing fonts on the K4? i've got one I'd like to play with. Which plugiin is used? thanks!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote