View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:48 AM   #5
TonyGamble
Groupie
TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
altruizine,

Thanks for the reply. Sadly, for me anyway, I don't understand what I am supposed to do.

It is such a shame that this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=184646 is so easy to follow in a step by step process - but the simple process of making a back-up is flawed by not being able to read the run menus.

I am also still waiting to learn how one backs up to a micro SD card inserted into the T1. I want a backup that does not get lost/stolen with the T1. Nobody would back up a PC to its own internal hdd - why encourage T1 owners to back up internally. I mentioned this in my opening message.

Tony
TonyGamble is offline   Reply With Quote