View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inconnu View Post
I current use Calibre's content server to send books to my Ipod, then use Stanza to read them. It works great, I love it!

Lately Stanza has trouble showing the library if I have more then 3 or 4 books down loaded. I keep getting a white screen when I either finish and delete a book, or try to look at the library. I've reloaded the app and this keeps happening.

Is there another app for the Ipod that works the same with Calibre as Stanza and the reader actually works?
Check your memory... 8 GB is not much, your iPod is probably close to "full" and it may have nothing to do with Stanza or Calibre. My 32 GB iPod has zero issues with Stanza. I don't think changing apps will solve your problem. You will probably have to delete some stuff to make room.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 08-27-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote