View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Interesting. I personally object to using the term "file sharing" for what I consider criminal activity but whatever. I also have no doubt that the conclusions of the studies are likely more correct than the information pushed by the corporations and corporate funded groups like MPAA and RIAA.

My belief is that there is a "happy medium" somewhere in the middle that allows consumers to purchase products at a fair price and to own and use them in the way they see fit. The idea of the corporations controlling what I can and cannot do with a product I purchase is way past time for it to be history, like old fish, it's beginning to stink.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote