View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #178
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hmm, all this talk of chocoate has sent me to the kitchen... now i am savouring some "sélection NOIR 72% cacao aux éclats de fèves de cacao caramélisés" : 72% black chocolat with caramelised fragments of cacao beans. miam... here neko-chan, have some. the chocolate has a full rich flavor and is agreeably creamy as it melts on your tongue, and the fragments lend interesting texture as they are slightly crunchy and chewy between your teeth, with a rather smoky taste...
Yummy! Thank you so much for sharing. Please accept in return some Dagoba organic dark chocolate, lavender, and blueberries. Only 59%, but the lavender provides some very interesting highlights. Or I have some Green & Black's organic bittersweet dark chocolate with crystallized ginger pieces, if you prefer.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote