View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 11:55 PM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
figured it out I think

I think I have things more or less figured out.

It seems kinda like an ipod to me, it makes little sense when you first get it, but once you are used to it, it makes more sense. Made so simple that its hard.

Took me alittle today to figure out how to delete the pre-installed ebooks, but I managed it. The touch screen is nice and I like how it automatically goes back to the same spot in the book without you even having to book mark it.

Though I must comment I think the librarian should come with the EBW1150 and not have to be purchased seperately. That just seems greedy to me.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote