View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:59 AM   #513
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragwitch View Post
i only lost 4lbs in 3 weeks.. it's really hard to maintain it
Find something that keeps you motivated, but something with a high value!

On my case, my goal was being able to wear size 36, comfortable. And I imaging myself not fitting on a 36 at all! ...

Studies show that people gain weight again (healthy ones, I mean) because they do not eat healthy and there is no goal on their diets, zero motivation.

I stop eating rice, bread and empty calories, and that helped me a lot! Now that I'm on a better shape, I do that one time in a week (if I want to) but in a moderate weight. And I have not gained weight again.

Motivation, motivation, motivation! ... that's the key ... and eating healthy, small portions, but 3 or 4 times per day.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote