View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:13 AM   #23
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
I'm hoping the SO turns out to be a good thing for me (haven't gotten my kindle yet). HOPING. I'm not a big purchaser of anything except books and the offers don't seem as good as at the start...but we'll see. I know I can't change my mind after 30 days with the older model; it's kind of cool that they allow that with the K4!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote