View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Removing the "Welcome to Kobo" and "Kobo Read On" ePubs

Has anyone successfully removed these two preloaded epubs from their Kobo?

Both times I have tried to remove them (once via Calibre and once by using the Delete option on the Kobo itself) I have earned myself a Storage Error. I've also got Storage Errors from doing other random things like loading books and trying to read but as I now have very few books on my Kobo (makes it easier when you need to do a reset to only have to reload 2 or 3 books instead of 200-300!) having these instruction manuals really annoys me.

Should I be brave and try to delete them again??
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote