View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
Brad Chambers
Enthusiast
Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Question section breaks on smashwords

I am confused about this. After waiting for a month for a short story to be approved for the premium catalog I am told to take out my section breaks and insert paragraph returns. I assume this means the short row of # that I inserted to indicate a change in time during the story. I have other stories with these that have been approved. I have also had to resubmit for having paragraph returns and was told to remove them. Does this all depend on who is doing the checking? I thought it was computerized and worked automatically. I hope someone can explain this. Please.
Brad Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote