View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Doh!!!

Ok, I see it. There is a narrow bar running along the bottom of the page that moves to the right when you go to the next page.

It's definitely unobtrusive. So unobtrusive I missed it to begin with.

I do like it as it doesn't impinge on the reading experience, just took me a while to realise it was there. Now I've found it, it's fine.

Good for tracking the progress in the chapter, just like what Aldiko used to use before they upgraded to v2.0.

Is there also the possibility of having a book progress as well, preferably as unobtrusive as the chapter progress bar?

I know I'm being greedy and wanting both, but I think it's good to have it as well.

Last edited by ghostyjack; 02-17-2011 at 08:39 AM.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote