View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
An example file of your CSS style sheet

Hi, Luke

I am about to publish on MobileRead several EPUBs using W2E and I have a modest request.

You leave us the choice of the font. Out of that, we have to use your CSS sheet. However, out of the main styles, I am sometimes surprised by what I get on my screen. Under the same style name, you and me can put very different things.

So, I came upon this proposal: please, could you prepare and publish here on MobileRead a short odt text using your styles, so that we can select quickly which particular style to use.

You just would have to write each style with his name and, this way, we could know quickly and preciseley how your particular styles look ans select them confidently without undue trial and error, a kind of tool we could use a little like a painter's palette or, better, to adapt precisely a model using your style names.

A personal wish: keeping on your site your latest extension, would also be very handy.

Last edited by roger64; 01-28-2011 at 04:24 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote