View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 10:37 AM   #25
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinniet View Post
When I saw this title I was not thinking of formatting, I was thinking of better Adobe integration. What I mean is for the reader to be authorized mobile device for Adobe Reader. So when I take a electronic book out of the library I can authorize Adobe reader to put the book on the Sony reader. Right now only Palm and PocketPC devices running Adobe software can be authorized devices.

When I first fired up the Sony Reader and I saw that Adobe logo I was sure it would of had the Adobe DRM, but nope.
And you're perfectly right. If Sony supports Adobe DE, it will also support Adobe's DRM for PDF/epub.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote